Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Fun


Today I went to Clunes Forest School and made christmas decorations from all natural materials. I had the opportunity to learn how to make wreaths but thought that it would be hard to get through customs but it was fun learning how to make them. I did make a little christmas tree and a star out of weaving tree branches. My fingers are a bit sore from this activity but it was lots of fun. I went with the physio and OT that I have been working with. They made wreaths and they were very cool. It was a great day although very cold. The fog never lifted today which meant the day did not warm at all and the thick frost is still covering everything, including the sheep.
~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers