Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Las Vegas!



Well, I'm trying to catch up on my blogging (trying being the keyword). May 12 through the 16th Tiah, my roommate Shannon and I traveled to Las Vegas for one of my best friends weddings. It was a nice vacation. We enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather and most of all getting out of Spokane for a five days. This Shannon and my second trip and Tiah's third. We spend our mornings at the pool, days shopping and taking in the sights and enjoyed the nightlife. On Saturday May 14th, Britnee and Chris got married at the Little Chapel of the West. The wedding was beautiful and it was great getting to see them on their special day. All three of us were very sad to make the trip back to Spokane, especially when we found out it would be raining when we arrived. I guess thats the Washington in Spring. I can't speak for Shannon and Tiah but I am ready to go back!





No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers