Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some of my 'art'!

First of all, I should start off with a warning, I am not an artist; I would consider myself more of a craft person. But this quarter I did take Art in the Elementary School, in which I made a lot of art. So I figured I should show some off. This piece was made from ripped construction paper. And we were suppose to copy an illustration from a book I choose the book Leaf Man by Lois Ehlrt and the illustrations were all made out of leaves.
This was a 3D sculpture that I made out of paper mache. My roommates and I named him Scout and he lives in our room now.
This piece was acryllic paint on canvas. It just might be the best piece of art that I made in the entire class.
Over all I had a blast in the class! and I got a lot of wonderful ideas for my future classroom, and isnt that the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers