Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Meagan!

Today is Meagan's birthday, she is at the ripe old age of 26. Happy Birthday!

This weekend we had a family birthday barbecue for her. Dad barbecued steaks while Granny and I put together shrimp and vegetable kabobs. Both were very successful. I think Granny really enjoyed being able to contribute to the dinner and being put "to work".

Mom made a yummy dessert; it was a Victorian sponge cake with raspberry jam, fresh whipped cream, and fresh raspberries. It tasted a lot like raspberry shortcake. I'm sure she would be very happy to share her recipe with anyone who would like to try it out, just let me know.

I think Meagan had a wonderful birthday weekend. And today should be good even though she had to work.

Tiah

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers