Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring

It is definitely spring in the pacific northwest. We had beautiful warm blue skies one day and cold rainy wind the next day. But in between all the crazy weather I have been able to get out into my garden and start planting.



We have 2 raised gardening beds at my house and hopefully by this summer they will be bursting with yummy goodness. So far we have coming back from last year, strawberries, chives, rosemary, sage, and mint. I have planted cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic chives, and sweet onions. Then starting from seeds that I'm hoping will take off are carrots, radishes, rainbow chard, zucchini, cantaloupe melons, and pumpkins.



In my indoor window garden, I have French Marigolds that are doing quite well, and an English Lavender. Unfortunately my mint and basil indoor garden bags did not take off. Better luck next time.

Tiah

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers