Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation and Science Camp







Well like Tiah said I finally graduated from Eastern! And I am really excited to start my student teaching in the fall! I am already planning with my cooperating teacher and getting ready! After graduation I headed off for my senior capstone, which was offered the week after graduation. We spend five days at Chewehla Peak Learning Center near the 49 degrees ski resort. It was a blast we spent each day out at a different field site doing inquiry investigations and learning about different ways to teach science to elementary school kids. We learned about water quality, fire ecology, geology and the areas history, and about trees and forest ecology. It was so much fun! I got to know my classmates really well and we had fun going experiments.
As for now, I am looking forward to my student teaching and I got a job at Costco, so I will be working hard all summer!

KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers