Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Staff Retreat

Our fiscal year activities have finally completed and we are beginning the "slow" period before the students arrive back in September. As a reward for all our hard work during the year, my boss usually takes our accounting office out for a special treat each year. In the past it has always been lunch and a movie. This year he decided to change things up a bit, probably will a little advice from his wife, he decided to take the office out for pedicures. The 5 ladies in my office, myself included, were very surprised and excited for this turn of events. So Friday we had our staff retreat, lunch and then a walk downtown for pedicures. My boss had his first pedicure as well, in which he had American flags painted on his toes. A great start for the new school year.
Tiah

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers