Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer Adventures!!!!



Summer might be coming to an end, but thats not slowing me down!!! August has been a busy month for me. I started the month off by meeting Tiah in the Tri-Cities for a day of wine tasting while our parents were out and about in Scotland! Then four of my friends and I went to Silverwood for the day which was a blast! We went on all of the waterslides, floated on the lazy river, and I went on my first rollar coaster! It was quite the day! even though I did get sunburned! Then two weeks later, I ventured off to Seattle to visit my best friend Joanna and to go to one of my sorority sisters weddings. The five day trip started off with our sister Kathryn's wedding in Lakewood. The wedding was at a beautiful garden and the bride looked just as beautiful! We had a great time and danced the night away with our sisters. After the wedding we headed back to Joanna's parents house in the Greenlake area of Seattle and we played tourist for the next 3 days! We went to the EMP, Seattle Center, window shopped at Pacific Place, Pike Street Market, the Waterfront, walked Green Lake, and so much more. I had a blast hanging out with Joanna and her family! While I was there I got to celebrate Joanna's 22nd birthday which was a lot of fun and got to meet a lot of her family. The five days I spent in Seattle went by too fast, but i had a really good time catching up with Joanna! The summers not over so maybe more adventures are in store for me!!!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers