Friday, February 19, 2010

Moose Hunting in Coeur d'Alene


Well, hello everyone! Man, have the last few weeks been flying by! I cannot believe it is almost the end of winter quarter already! I finally got a break from my hectic schedule this past week, my elementary school had Friday and then Monday off for President's Day weekend! It was a nice break, that is for sure! Well with all the extra time you would think I would get a bunch of homework done...well you would have thought wrong! Just kidding, I did get a lot of homework done but I also went on a day trip to Coeur d'Alene with two of my roommates and my friend Andrea. We had an absolute blast! It was a rainy day, but we decided to walk down to the lake and walk on the boardwalk, but we got a little distracted when we found Mudge and Millie! Mudge is a moose and Millie is his friend who is a mouse. In total their are five bronze sculptures around downtown Coeur d'Alene and their is a children's book that goes along with it. Of course we had no idea that this existed so we started in the middle at sculpture number four and went out of order. But we had a blast hunting for the moose and taking hundreds of pictures! All in all the day turned out really well we found all the moose, window shopped in downtown, checked out the resort and ate a delicious meal! We have resolved to return to Coeur d'Alene in the spring and its warm enough to enjoy the lake a little more.

KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers