Saturday, February 13, 2010

MSC in Physiotherapy

I very very pleased to announce that I have officially complete my course and have my MSC in Physiotherapy. I have worked very hard to get to this point and am so happy that I have finally achieved my goal. I would like to thank all of my friends and family who have helped to to survive the past few year, I love you all!!!!!!
I still have my US national exam to take but will be taking a bit of time to study for that and then I will be able to start working in the US. I will be flying back to the US on the 19th of Feb, and moving back in with my parents for a while until I get back on my feet living in the US, oh and have some money to actually be able to pay some bills. I am going to get to hold off on being a real big kid for a bit longer, thank goodness for parents who love me and are willing to support me in everything I do. Before coming home I am heading to Pitlochry for two days to go to the spa and relax getting massages and facials! Very excited for that. I am very sad to be leaving Scotland but a new chapter of my life is starting and it will be exciting to see what God has in store for me in the road ahead.

~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers