Thursday, March 10, 2011

February Happenings


Well, February just flew by before I knew it. I was a little late finishing my sock of the month but I did finish it within the first week of March so I am still counting it as keeping my New Years resolution. So now I have one complete pair of sock done toward my goal of 6 pairs for the year. Yay!

I also kept up with my reading keeping on track for my 52 books in 52 weeks.

week 1: New Faces of Small Town America by Edgar Sandoval
week 2: Affairs in Thrush Green by Miss. Read
week 3: The Lost Art of Reading by David Ulin
week 4: Breath of Autumn by Lillian Beckwith

All very good books.

February started with some very nice weather in Portland, which fooled me into thinking that it was spring and that I should do some yard work & plant flower bulbs. And then of course in promptly snowed. This last week the weather has turned warm again so I'm hoping that spring really is on the way and I may start getting my raised vegetable beds ready for planting.

Tiah

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers