Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Quarter

Hello! Today we had our first sign of spring! It was over sixty degrees today and I wore flip-flops, I'm so excited to not see snow!!!! Spring quarter is here, in fact it is the start of the second week. I am taking a full load of classes this quarter yet again. This quarter I am taking: Elemtentary structures of Math II (again, grrr), Introduction to Chicano Culture (for my gender and cultural diversity class), Storytelling in Children's Literature and Introduction to Elementary Reading. My quarter is going to be extremely busy, I have a lot of reading to do and an assignment due everyday so it will be a challenge to keep up with all my school work and managing to have a little fun.
KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers