Monday, April 6, 2009

Tiah hosted a baby shower








Saturday was my good friend Marcia’s baby shower, which was hosted at my house. I thought I lived in a large house, but once 40 people were inside, it felt pretty small. It took several days of massive cleaning & decorating. My friend Jodie & her month old son Malachi came over at 9am to help with the food preparation. Marcia has gestational diabetes’s; we wanted to make sure she could eat all of the food, so we made everything ourselves with the help of a
great website www. dlife.
com/diabetes/diabetic-recipes.

The party started around 1:30, and the food was a hit. Everyone seemed to enjoy the games, and Marcia received a lot of great baby items, including a large amount
of diapers in a variety of sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers