Monday, March 30, 2009

KelliJean's Spring Break Adventure Part Two!

Spring break continued for me with a trip with my roommate Shannon down to visit her mom in Salem, Oregon. We had a blast the first day we drove down and stopped in Woodburn to go shopping and then when we got to her mom's house we just hung out, had dinner and then practiced our line dancing. The second day we went shopping again in downtown Salem, we were looking for the perfect shoes for shannon's graduation dress. Then we went over to the state capital and took a million picutes in the park and around the capital building (I havent had a chance to upload them, but they are coming). We also had lunch with shannon's mom and went shopping again! That night we went over to the local country bar called The Silver Spur and went line dancing it was a blast! I learned about five line dances. Then next day we headed back to tri-cities but stopped off in portland to go to the Portland Art Museum and St. Cupcake my favorite bakery! all in all it was a really fun trip!

Now the fun is over and its back to school!

KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers