Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meagan



Hi Everyone,




So thought I would let people know a bit of what I have been up to in the last few months. In January after my assessments my friend Caryn and I went to Greece for the weekend. It was an amazing trip, even though it was just a weekend. We stayed in Athens in Plaka which is the old part of the city. The first full day there we went to all the big sights in Athens (Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Ancient Agora ect.). Then the second day we went on a cruise and went to the islands of Hydra (my favorite), Poros, and Aegina. The islands were beautiful and we managed to go on a weekend that was warm and sunny, parts of the days we did not wear our coats just tshirts.


After the trip back to school and did a 6 week placement in Dundee at Ninewells hospital in pediatrics which I loved and did really well in. Now I am back in classes getting started on our masters project (10000 word literature review and 3500 word research proposal), that is due in November, and looking forward to my trip to Paris for my spring holiday in a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers