Friday, October 30, 2009

The Night Before Halloween


Twas the night before Halloween,
When all though the house,
Every creature was stirring,
Even the mouse (not really we're mice free).
The cobwebs were hung by the chimney with care,
In the hopes that trick or treaters would soon be there.

The cookies were nestled all snug in their tupperware,
While visions of witch fingers danced in our heads.
As Annie (my roommate) in her apron, and I in my hat,
Had just settled our pumpkin curry for a long simmering bath.

When out in the library there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the kitchen to see what was the matter.
Away to the hall I flew like a flash,
Tore open the curtain and threw on the lights. . . .

Well, you get the picture. At my house we are getting ready for our annual Halloween party. I will have more pictures up soon. But for now here is a picture of my fun cookies that I made tonight.


Tiah







1 comment:


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers