Monday, June 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It is extremely hectic at work right now, so it was really nice to have a lazy Sunday.

I had spent the night at my friend Marcia's while her husband was on a fishing trip to help with the baby. I was able to sleep in a few hours which is always nice and then we slowly got ready for the day. We then took Mayson (2 months old) in the stroller and the dog and walked to a coffee shop a few blocks away. We got coffee & split a really yummy slice of banana bread. Then we set off for the Montavilla Farmer's Market, which was small but a nice variety of fresh fruits & veggies.

On our way back we ran across a tiny mole, running across the sidewalk and down the street. This was our first sighting of a wild creature with Mayson. But he was unimpressed and went back to sleep.Marcia's Grandpa then showed up with his Honda CRV for Marcia to test drive. He had heard she was looking for a new car with more room and he thought she might like to take a look at his small SUV.

Mayson and I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out while Marcia did housework. It seemed like a good trade. I got to play with the baby & she got to vacuum & shampoo the stairs.
Here's a cute picture of Mayson in the new Owl outfit I got him.

1 comment:


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers