Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Party Decorations


Saturday was my friend Danielle's wedding and I was the on the decorating crew for the reception.

The decorating took almost longer then the reception itself.
Somehow I was volunteered to hang material from the ceiling of the ballroom. So, I had to climb on this gigantic ladder, stand atop this tiny little platform and hammer the material onto this tiny ledge right below the ceiling. The effect was beautiful, however I am not a professional, nor do I ever want to be. It was an experience.

It was an outdoor wedding in Colton, OR and this being western Oregon in June, it did rain. Although it wasn't a bad rain. Both the wedding and the reception turned out beautiful.

Tiah

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers