Friday, September 18, 2009

Adventures in Stonehaven



So yesterday was a sunny day and Safina, Caryn and I needed a break from the constant work so decided to walk out to Dunottar Castle. Along the way we went into one of the fields and climbed up on one of the big rolls of hay and took photos. It was very entertaining watching Safina and Caryn get up, I some how was the best at getting up and I very quickly would get up. Because I was the best I got volunteered to be the one who set the timer on the camera on the ground and then run up and sit for a photo, 10 secs. Then we walked out thinking of ways we could combine our names into on, finaly set on Safrygan. We found a blackberry patch and picked some blackberries to enjoy and they were very good, tart but great. We then walked down the hill to the beach and along a rocky beach and back up the hill on the other side. It turned out to be a great afternoon.
~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers