Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dunnottar Woods

This past Sunday Caryn, Safina and I went out to Dunnottar woods, which are about a 10 min walk from where we live. We had a great time exploring and are looking forward to going back for some more explorations. We saw Shell House which is a little house that the inside is all shells. Unfortunatly I lost my footing and fell while walking on the side of a hill and now have a very purple large bruise on my leg and my shoulder is very painful. I was fine when we were in the woods so when we found the rope swing we had a lot of fun swinging on the swing and taking photos. We found a beautiful waterfall with a bridge over it and took several photos here as well. Next time I don't know what we will find but I am sure it will be tons of fun!

~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers