Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back in Scotland

Well after a fun time at my parents in the TC for three weeks I survived another long jornery back to Scotland. I was not sure if I was going to make it for a bit because they over booked the plane and those of us who did not have seats didn't actually get seats until the plane was already loaded, very nerve racking. Anyway made it back to Aberdeen and when we landed it was -13C and lots of snow on the ground. I am staying at a friends house and they are still away so it was freezing in their house since they don't actually have heating, just a fireplace and space heaters. Anyway I start orthopaedic trauma on monday and I am betting I am going to be very busy due to the icy weather, lots of falls making lots of broken bones.
~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers