Friday, January 8, 2010

First Day!

Yes! I am doing better. Today was my first day in my new classroom. Just as a refresher, I'm now working in Mrs. Henry's second grade classroom. The new class is going to take some getting used to, the three second grade teachers team teach together, so the studnets are always changing for the core content areas of reading, math, science, and social studies. Also, Mrs. Henry and Mrs. Brynman classrooms are open to one another. So there are lots of studnets names to learn and figuring out the class schedule. But other than the differences from my old classroom. I had a wonderful first day! I got to read with students, corrected A LOT of papers, and just observed Mrs. Henry and Mrs. Brynman teach! I am really excited because I got my first lesson assignment, which I will be teaching very soon! Its going to be on penguins and humans affect on their ecosystem. Its going to be a fun quarter!!!

KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers