Sunday, November 22, 2009

Community Paediatrics


For my elective Placement I am in Fort William doing community peadiatrics. I have done one week and it is brilliant. I am getting to see a lot of different conditions and see a lot of this part of the contry. The physio here covers a very large spread of the highlands and so we go all over to see patients. Next week we are going to see patients on one of the islands that we cover so very excited for that. The physio's case load is very varried so I am getting the opportunity to word with a good variety of children with different condidtions and see how the same condition can present completly differently. Fort William is very rainy just now so pretty wet but I managed to get out walking yesterday for several hours along the Great Glen path.
~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers