Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tutoring

Hi guys, today was my first day of tutoring English Language Learners at Sheridan Elementary school in Spokane. I had been working very hard on getting my lesson plans set and it all paid off today. I was really nervous going in and meeting the two girls I am tutoring, but both girls were very well behaved and extremely chatty! We drew pictures and shared about our families, looked at my favorite wordless picture book called Wave by Suzie Lee, Read Are You Ready to Play Outside? by Mo Williams, wrote summary statements, and read Recess Queen by Alexis O'Neil. Overall the lesson was extemely successful and I felt really good when we were done. Now I am looking forward to our tutoring session next week! Thats all for now!

KelliJean

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
This blog is about three sisters!

Followers